Each of the 36 local CFC zones is governed by a Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC). An LFCC is comprised of federal employees and, whenever possible, members of local federal inter-agency organizations, such as Federal Executive Boards, Federal Executive Associations or, in the absence of such organizations, self-organized associations of local federal officials. LFCCs are overseen by OPM and must comply with CFC regulations and guidance memoranda, as well as meet the deadlines in the CFC calendar. LFCCs serve as a board of directors for the campaign zone. LFCCs are responsible for selecting an Outreach Coordinator (OC) to implement the CFC in the local zone and monitoring their work.
Hon. Michael B. Donley
Director, Administration and Management
The Director, Administration and Management (DA&M) is the Principal Staff Assistant to the Secretary and Deputy Secretary of Defense for organizational and management matters. The DA&M manages the Pentagon Reservation, including all construction, renovation, facility operations, maintenance, and security; provides administrative, personnel, and budget support to OSD, selected Defense Agencies, and DoD personnel in the National Capital Region; and supervises Washington Headquarters Services (a DoD Field Activity) and the Pentagon Force Protection Agency.
Mr. Donley was appointed DA&M in May 2021 and previously served in the same position from May 2005 to June 2008. He was most recently a Trustee and Chairman of the Board for The Aerospace Corporation, a Federally-Funded Research and Development Corporation (2013-2021), and was an independent defense consultant.
He has also served as Secretary of the Air Force (2008-2013); Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Financial Management & Comptroller) (1989-1993); Deputy Executive Secretary, National Security Council (1987-1989); Director of Defense Programs, National Security Council (1984-1987); Professional Staff Member, Senate Committee on Armed Services (1981-1984); and Legislative Assistant, U.S. Senate (1979-1981).
Mr. Donley served in the U.S. Army from 1972-1975 and holds B.A. and M.A. degrees in International Relations from the University of Southern California.
He is a recipient of the Department of Defense medal for Distinguished Public Service and equivalent awards from the Departments of the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Mr. Donley also received the W. Stuart Symington and General Bernard Schriever awards from the Air Force Association, and is the 9th recipient of the Air Force Order of the Sword, an honor conferred by Air Force enlisted personnel.
LFCC CFC-O MEMBERS
- Dr. Kevin Driscoll, LFCC Vice Chair, Assistant Director, Diversity, Disability & Recruitment, Human Resources Directorate, Washington Headquarters Services
- Mr. Jae Lee, Director, Financial Management Directorate, Washington Headquarters Services
- Mr. John McCarthy, General Counsel, Washington Headquarters Services
- Ken Rauch, Assistant Director, Benefits and Work-Life Division, Human Resources Directorate, Washington Headquarters Services
- Mr. Curtis Rumbaugh, Program Director, DoD Voluntary Campaigns, Washington Headquarters Services
- Mr. Ken Sorg, Analyst, MWR Policy, Office of the Undersecretary for Defense (Personnel & Readiness)
- Mr. Ray Sutton, Deputy Director, Programs & Integration Division, Department of the Navy/Assistant for Administration
- COL. Alfred S. "Al" Boone, USA, Human Capital Division, Joint Chiefs of Staff
LFCC OVERSEAS COMBATANT COMMAND REPRESENTATIVES
U.S. Africa Command
Ms. Crystal D. Oberg, J031/Headquarters Commandant Administrative Officer
U.S. Central Command
Major Richelle A. Hare, U.S. CENTCOM CCJ1-MPP
U.S. European Command
Mr. Martin Benevidez, Headquarters, U.S. European Command
U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
MAJ James Holman & SFC Melissa Thomas, J113 Operations, Plans & Readiness, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
U.S. Southern Command
Mr. Kenneth L. McKinney, Acting Chief of Operations, Command Personnel Accountability Manager, HQ, U.S. Southern Command